senior superlative in High school? Most unique, most likely to succeed, class clown maybe? What was it?
senior superlative in High school? Most unique, most likely to succeed, class clown maybe? What was it?
most changed, best personality
most likely to get personal fouls in a football game.... okay, not that one
never really seen what the big deal with voting that [censored] was tho
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Best Looking.
crack is whack
I may not understand but am willing to admire.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Best Looking, Most Athletic, Class Clown, and Best Dressed
[img]http://th263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/gilzero7/th_Erin_1_755.jpg[/img]
hey....why do u have a picture of my wife as your signature? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
It's been a long time, but I think I was nominated for Most Studious. I was begging people to not vote for me.
Damn, forgot to post mine. Biggest flirt.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, forgot to post mine. Biggest flirt.</div></div>
you went to an all boys school didnt you?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Was waitin for a lame ass joke like that, nice job.
Bookmarks